This is just a post to let you know a bit about what Rice Box Events are doing in these uncertain times to provide food for the local community.
Bit of Background… we are a family run specialist food and beverage events business based in Northop. In normal times we would be attending weddings, food and music festivals and street food events.
For now we are offering our lovely converted horsebox “Dough Bellissimo” to the local community to provide fresh hot food – delicious wood fired pizzas, fries and some specials along the way!
HOW IT WORKS
- We are open for business 4pm to (about) 9pm Tuesday to Saturday. We are CLOSED Sunday and open Monday just to take pre-orders for that week.
- It’s pre-order only. Order through Facebook or Whatsapp anytime… but note we are usually fully booked early so to more or less guarantee a slot, get in quick on the main Pre-order day (Monday)
- Order info we need: Date, preferred time, food choices, name and contact number
- Food menus are pinned to the top of our FB Page and also in this blog. We do a “Special” for the week and this will be announced every Saturday.
- Food is collection only from Dough Bellissimo. Location map is also on our Facebook Page. Postcode is CH7 6DG, Northop, Starkey Lane, just off the A5119. (road heading to Flint from the A55). If using Sat Nav then ignore instructions to join Starkey Lane from the Connah’s Quay Road. Head for Northop and enter from the A5119 to avoid a dead end.
- NOTE: Social distancing operating at the property. Please pick-up at your collection time to avoid contact with other customers. Please do not arrive too early as we operate a strict distancing policy to protect our customers and team.
- There is spacious parking available and you can wait in your car if you like.
- Payment is contactless only and made on collection. The limit is £45 (increased from £30)
- NHS. If you would like to support the NHS then you can add a donation to your order. Donations will be combined to pay for free pizzas delivered to NHS staff working locally
- These are tough times but we hope you enjoy your visit to us. we are in a remote location, fresh air and a safe space to collect good quality food.
Please let us know when ordering whether there are any allergies associated with the people eating with you. Unfortunately, we cannot prepare or cook Gluten Free pizzas at this time.