We’re looking for an experienced Pizza Chef to support our team here at Rice Box Events for our summer season and beyond. We’re a small family business based in Northop, North East Wales. We offer our customers amazing moments and memories with our converted horsebox catering units… one of them being “Dough Bellissimo” our new £18,000 mobile pizza kitchen.
Dates and hours of work will need to be flexible based on the events calendar and you will be involved in the most important moments of our customers lives… weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and also festivals, shows and corporate hospitality.
We’re really keen to work with a creative sort who would love having an influence over our pizza menu using fresh and seasonal ingredients grown from our smallholding.
- Prepare authentic handmade artisan pizza using a brick built and stone-hearth oven cooking up to 80 pizzas per hour
- Handle and prepare our dough using well practiced throwing and stretching techniques
- Help to develop high quality, innovative and creative pizza menu offerings for our events and customers using local and home grown ingredients
- Assist with tasks associated with the preparation and set-up of Dough Bellissimo at our base, venues and events
- Follow strict Food Hygiene processes, procedures and standards
- Assist in food inventory and hygienic control through the transportation process
- Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils
- Cook the best pizzas within 100 miles radius of CH7 6DG
Critical must haves!
- Get on with the team. No grumpy bums!
- Smile, talk to and engage with our customers in a genuine way
If you would like to find out more about this role then contact Jason Stevens @ firstname.lastname@example.org.